With the Fire TV Stick, Amazon has a very successful product in its portfolio that turns every television into a smart TV. In the video we show you what the device can do in principle; In the text we tell you how you can use a few tricks to get even more out of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Just a few months after the market launch in Germany, Amazon announced in autumn 2015 that the Fire TV Stick was the best-selling product on amazon.de. Around six years later, the still very popular TV stick is now available in various designs and price categories.
Like your Amazon Fire TV Stick we will explain to you in the following text.
Amazon Fire TV Stick: Tricks and Features You Should Know About
- If your Fire TV does not run smoothly, a Restart To solve the Problem. To do this, first press the “Home” button and then open the “Settings”. Now select “My Fire TV” and “Restart”. If you have the feeling that the Fire TV Stick is now working significantly more slowly than it did at the beginning, see this practical tip more tips to the To improve performance again.
- Alternatively, you can use your Fire TV Stick quite simply reset to factory settings with a key combination. To do this, press the “Back” and “Right” keys simultaneously and hold the key combination. The reset then starts after ten seconds.
- The Fire TV Stick doesn’t just let you watch TV or stream movies and series. You can also use the platform to install and play gaming apps in the Amazon app shop. You can also connect a controller to the system for a better gaming experience. In addition to the in-house Fire TV game controllers from Amazon you can also use others Connect Bluetooth controller to Fire TV. To do this, open the “Settings” and the “Game Controllers and Bluetooth Devices” item. Next, select “Game controller” in the submenu. If necessary, activate the controller and the corresponding Bluetooth button. Now look for your controller under “Add new game controller” and connect it by clicking on it.
- If you are not satisfied with the selection of the Amazon app shop, you can too install external apps. To do this, open the “Settings” and select “Developer options”. Here you activate the two items “ADB debugging” and “Apps of unknown origin”. Now go back to the point “Settings” and then open the point “Info”. Here you will find the IP address of the Fire TV Stick under “Network” and can now install apps from the Google Play Store using an Android smartphone or tablet.
- Who one Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa owns, can Use voice search to find third-party apps. To do this, press and hold the microphone button on the remote control and say the name of the app.
- No speaker boxes at home? Anyone who has subscribed to Spotify Premium can Turn any television into a loudspeaker with the Fire TV Stick. All you have to do is turn on your TV and in the Spotify-App set the TV as the playback device on your smartphone.
Must-have apps & downloads for your Amazon FireTV
Amazon Fire TV Stick: What else might interest you
Popular products and shops
Offer from BestCheck.de | Prices include VAT plus shipping