Are you a student, are you interested in t3n-related topics and want to get involved practically and earn something on the side? Perfect! We are looking for a working student (m / f / d) with immediate effect.
T3n’s content creation takes care of all text work in the area of sponsored content – from short advertising texts to newsletter intros to sponsored posts, everything is included.
- With the first bowl of muesli, you talk to the rest of the team about what’s coming up. Then you prioritize your own tasks.
- In consultation with your colleagues from content creation, you decide to write an article for one of our customers today in which you will work out the advantages of a cloud-based ERP system.
- When you have just passed the text on to the editing department, your favorite colleague challenges you to a table tennis match. After the break and a refreshment mate, you work off a few small text ads that have accumulated in the Slack channel in the meantime.
- After the editing has done its job and you have thoroughly checked the wording, compliance with our editorial guidelines and the selection of images, you enter the article into our content management system. Then you briefly prepare for your next working day. You will edit a text supplied by the customer via headless CMS and check it for understandability.
- You are an open-minded and communicative person.
- You are a team player, flexible in terms of time and you can organize yourself well.
- You are characterized by a reliable and conscientious way of working.
- You are online savvy and have already worked with a CMS.
- You already have experience in writing texts, you have a very good feeling for language and you are able to formulate complex relationships in an understandable manner.
- You are familiar with most of the topics that t3n reports on.
- You are currently a matriculated student and have 20 hours a week for us.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- As soon as normal operation is foreseeable again, fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks, as well as a croissant table, table tennis table and Xbox are waiting for us in our modern office in Hanover.
- Until then, we will do everything we can to give you the best possible remote experience and to let you become part of the great team, as well as to focus on your own well-being with meditation apps, morning yoga sessions or workouts, etc.
- Team events, donut coffee dates, internal bar camps and many other events also help to get to know colleagues remotely or live and in color, to exchange ideas and to have fun together.
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- That’s not all – we still offer our employees many other benefits!
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you can only find something like that in Berlin? We’ll prove you wrong! Our more than 70 colleagues work every day with full passion to further establish t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future – whether in the t3n HQ in the heart of Hanover or from the home office.
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the platform t3n.de with online reporting, job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n podcast and the membership model t3n Pro.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same opportunities.
You can find yourself in our job advertisement and want to support our content creation? Then click on the button and convince us with your application! Your contact person is Steven Müller.