Would you like to work at BurdaForward, one of the largest digital media companies in Germany? Do you want to write for a popular brand like CHIP? Then contact us! We are now looking for reliable colleagues who will actively support us as editorial working students (m / f / d).
Do you like to deal with the latest technology trends and are you interested in the fields of software, Windows, PC and smartphones? Does writing suit you and do you enjoy it? Have you always wanted to write articles for an audience of millions? CHIP is looking for editorial working students who will actively support our team.
Your tasks as an editorial working student:
- You research and write helpful download posts and articles for millions of users
- You are on the trail of new technology trends and test the latest apps and programs
- You will get to know modern methods of everyday editorial life
- You work closely with the editorial, graphics, sales and product departments
We offer you an exciting learning environment in which you are fully integrated into the editorial team and get to know the everyday life of one of the most successful digital media companies in Germany.
We offer you that
- A look behind the scenes of one of the most successful German media brands
- Our flexible working hours and home office arrangements allow you to optimally combine your studies with your work with us
- Due to our flat hierarchies, a large part of the decision-making power lies in the team itself, which means that you also take on a high degree of personal responsibility and can constantly expand your skills
- There is free fruit, water and coffee in our offices. You also have free access to various Hubert Burda Media magazines (including Chip, Fit for Fun, Elle, InStyle and many more)
- Our internal benefits program gives you discounts on cultural events and perks in various areas such as mobile communications, technology and sports
- A monthly get-together that offers a cross-departmental exchange and networking with interns and working student colleagues
Who we are looking for
You should bring this with you:
- You have a solid knowledge of German spelling and grammar and you use good forms of expression
- Journalistic experience and a broad interest in various topics are desirable
- You are enthusiastic about topics such as software, cell phones, notebooks, PC, Windows or graphics cards and when you think of Zen and Yoga you think of technology, not relaxation
- You have a feel for digital trends and enjoy solution-oriented topics
- You work carefully and are communicative and able to work in a team
- Ideally, you have 15-20 hours a week to work for us
Would you like to get an impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then just have a look at ours YouTube Channel past.
Availability of the position:
from now on
Simply send your short application with cover letter, résumé, photo and, if you like, certificates, preferably by email to:
You can also find the job posting directly on the website of burda.com.